- Budget Politic Education for Citizens
It is an effort of giving comprehensive knowledge to citizens in order to promote pro-public budgeting process.
- Research on Political Preference and Perception of Bandung Citizens
It is an effort on building a picture on political preference and perception of voters in Bandung City
- Training for Youths on Parliament
This training is a capacity strengthening for civil society, particularly youths and students, on policy-making process and mechanism in parliament. Training was carried out for 5 days and participated by representatives of students and youths of West Java
- Public Consultation on Election of Chief and Vice Chief of KPK (Anti-corruption Committee)
This events provides access to public on evaluating KPK programs during 2003-2007 period and making initial description on expected leadership criteria of KPK.
- Study on Politcal Process on Licensing in transportation, SME and labor sectors
Mapping the roles of strategic stakeholders involved in policy-making and licensing formulation processes.
This post is also available in: Indonesian