BIGS tries to encourage and create justice and welfare society of Indonesia by encouraging civil society strengthening process, democratization and development of transparent, participatory and accountable government institutions.
- Developing and encouraging pro-people government policies
- Development and strengthening of civil society to allow them actively participate in public policy-making processes
- Developing transparent, participatory and accountable government
- Developing research and advocacy in governance, civil society and democracy issues
- Developing assistance, facilitation and promotion that strengthen civil society capacity
- Publicating and disseminating results of works in governance, civil society and democratization issues through seminar, workshops, discussion events, journals, books, media and other communication and information means.
- Developing effective media to build communication among civil society, government and parliament.
This post is also available in: Indonesian