- Research on Education and Health Budget
Case study: National Budget of Indonesia, Local Budget of West Java Province, Local Budget of Bandung City, Local Budget of Sumedang Regency and Local Budget of Banjar City.
- Study and advocacy of Education funds in West Bandung Regency
An effort of building monitoring model to be applied by civil society
- Research on Efectiveness of BOS Fund
Case study on comparison of BOS fund management effectiveness in rural (West Bandung REgency) and urban (Bandung City) areas.
- Development of Budget Journalism
It is an effort to invest knowledge of budget on journalists through focused group discussions, budget journalism module-making, and trainings for journalists.
- Publication of BUJET magazine
BUJET magazine is an alternative media that provides comprehensive and actual information on budget, and is distributed to executives, legislatives, scholars, NGOs and society.
- Research on Open Budget Index
This research collects data and information by doing data analysis that produces transparency index and budget accountability of Indonesian situation.
- Budget Resources Center
Budget Resource Center provides data and information on budget (local budgets of various regions) that is accessible for public, library of budget and publishes poster series of Local Budget of Bandung City and West Java Province.
- Study on Transparency of Policies and Revenues of Extractive Industry Sector
This stidy is an effort of promoting transparency of revenues of extractive industry sector in Indonesia
- Study on Consistency of Planning and Budgeting
Case study on consistency of planning and budgeting in Mataram City, CentralLombok Regency, Kupang Regency and South Timor Regency
- Program of Transparency of Planning and Budgeting Process in Bandung City
This program is an effort of civil society strengthening in monitoring the planning and budgeting process of Bandung City
- Legal Drafting Participatory Budgeting in Bandung City
It is an effort of promoting participatory budget-planning in Bandung City
- Advocacy on Budget Transparency and Accountability in Indonesia
Promotion of creation of Citizen Budget in Indonesia
- Study and advocacy on Budget transparency improvement in Bandung City
Public capacity strengthening in defending their budgetary rights
- Study and Advocacy on Budget Planning transparency improvement in Bandung City
Civil society strengthening through provision of data and information on budget planning in Bandung City
This post is also available in: Indonesian